IslaBela – Ecobel Glamping
1. Reservation method
Reservations will be accepted only through the website. For questions and / or additional information, please contact the following contacts:
- emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- phone numbers: +57 315 3972475, +57 320 7198815
The hotel will send a written confirmation, without which the reservation will not be considered valid.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation in the 7 days before arrival.
3. Check in and check out
Guest check-in time for assigned rooms is 2:00 PM; To carry out the check in process it is necessary to show up at the reception with a valid identity document.
In the event that the client does not have an international passport with an entry stamp to Colombia as a tourist, the additional value corresponding to VAT will be charged (also applies for foreign passports that have an entry stamp with a visa, whether it is Temporary, Migrant or Resident – VAT exemption applies only for Tourists).
The maximum time that guests have to deliver the rooms is 11:00 AM.
4. DIMAR restrictions
Depending on the weather conditions, the entity that controls and regulates the departure and entry of vessels in the bay of Cartagena de Indias may signal restrictions using a flag displayed at the docks and ports of competition.
The flag can have 3 colors:
- Green: normal navigation, all smaller boats can navigate, making proper use and strictly complying with the pertinent safety measures.
- Yellow: navigation with restriction: it is restricted for the elderly, children under 12 years of age, pregnant women, people with some type of disability, which does not allow them to use themselves. In addition, the vessels must navigate with 80% of their maximum passenger capacity and must be back to Cartagena no later than 4 in the afternoon.
- Red: navigation closed. Smaller vessels cannot navigate. There is no exception.
In case of a red flag, clients will have the option of arriving at the hotel the following day and the total amount of the night lost will be returned.